CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Our trip to Florida...




Disneyworld!!! Trey loved Magic Kingdom - who doesn't!? There were so many rides for him to go on and Toon Town was a huge hit! I of course loved the Pirates of the Carribean ride the best... okay probably because Johnny Depp is my #1! Well - the character in the ride looked just like him! The fireworks show was amazing, best I've ever seen and the entire castle for the holiday spirit was strung with lights! Beautiful!





4 comments:

Aim said...

I didn't know you guys went to Disneyworld! I am a Disney fanatic and love it so much. You look like you had a great time, Trey is adorable!

Merry Christmas,
Aimee

Haskins said...

Looks like lots of fun!! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!

Clements Family said...

How fun! I want to Disneyworld at Christmas next time we go...I bet it was so magical! Looks like you had a great time.

Di said...

I'm glad I can leave comments now. I hope I didn't offend you by my post when I asked you why I don't see you at the get-togethers. You didn't comment so now I'm worried. I just wanted to see you, that's all. You probably were at Disneyworld having too much fun. I loved your Christmas card...very cute!