CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Blessing From Heaven"

Andelyn Bree Bushman's Blessing
July 19, 2009
2:30 pm
We decided to bless Andee in Utah at my mom & dad's house. It was so intimate and special to have close family and friends to share the occasion with. Brent gave a wonderful blessing with Heavenly Father's guidance and even got choked up when he blessed Andee to be a wonderful mom like her mom. In her blessing, she was blessed to be a good example and befriend all those around her. It seemed as if that was the theme of her blessing. I think she will grow up to be a great friend and influence to all those she meets! We love you Andelyn Bree and are so excited to have you in our family!


*Those who blessed Andee*
(left to right) Great Grandpa Wayne Bushman, Kendall Bushman, Great Grandpa Alfred Morris, Scott Morris, Grandpa Ken Bushman, Brent (Dad), Steve Jensen, Garrett McFarland, Grandpa Bob Morris, Kenric White, Wyler Brown (Bishopric & neighbor), Bro. Hendrickson (Bishop)


Bushman Girls- Kayla, Andee, Kenadee, & Kaitlyn




Girls I coached - Marlies Woodhead & Jessica Keddington





*Cheerleaders* - (left to right) Jessica Keddington, Marlies Woodhead, me, Amanda Sumner, Kristy Williamson, Kelsey Fowler, Heather Niedert & soon to be cheerleader - Andee! :)
High School Friend - Diana Coe
Bushman Family Picture

Morris Family Picture

3 comments:

Corbie said...

I am so sorry I wasn't able to make it! You look amazing, Andee is gorgeous, and I want to cry over how big Trey is getting (and how grown-up our cheerleaders are :). xoxo

The Lind's said...

Love all the pictures! Don't you love visiting "home"...okay I still call it home! Sure looks like you guys were busy and had lots of fun with family and friends!! I wish I lived closer I would have loved to come...but thank you for the invite. Your little princess is gorgeous! and Trey is a handsome little guy! Hope you are enjoying AZ and doing great!!

rob gould said...

Looking for wyler brown - can you put me in touch with him? Old friend from his hawaii days.