CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Florida... soon to call home



I CAN GET USED TO THIS!!!

Brent and I went down for a week to look for housing in Florida. At the end of the week, we went down with the other couple who will be working with us, Landon & Melanie John, to Key West. While Landon and Brent had to work, Mel & I explored the island on bikes! On our way back to the mainland, Brent and I found a great beach and decided to chill for awhile. I missed Trey terribly, but we were glad to have gone down to find the area we want to live in.

4 comments:

Di said...

You know you have a nice bod when you can post pictures in your bikini on your blog! I can't wait to come visit in Florida... and remember you invited us to stay with you right :)

Cammi said...

I'm so jealous! I would so love to live by a beach. You have an adorable family. I'm happy to see you are doing so well. And you do have a nice bod!! :)

Haskins said...

Um, I cant believe how cute you still look in a two piece!! I tried one on the day with my friends and they all started laughing bad sign for me. YOu look so cute!! I am so jealous! We will have to for sure come out and visit!

easleyfamily said...

We can't wait to come visit you and wear out our welcome :) Looks so nice, and I agree...you look cute in a 2 peice...You couldn't pay me enough :)