CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What makes me smile...






in one word, Trey! At 3 years old, he makes me laugh everyday! He has such an imagination making up super hero games and letting me know how the game will be played, "K, here's the plan," he'll say. Then he'll tell me which character I will play and how to play her, usually Batgirl or Wonder Woman. He loves to sing in the tub while his hair is getting washed because his ears are in the water. Some of those songs include, "Too Late to Apologize", "I Kissed a Girl", "Wee Hoo (The Sweet Escape)", "Keep Bleeding Love" and "Row, Row, Row a Boat". He is all boy wanting to beat up bad guys and show off his strength! And this kid is a monkey, climbing anything he can! (my furniture included) I love my little man & every morning I can't wait to see what he'll do next to make me laugh!

4 comments:

PITT STOP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PITT STOP said...

Kids are wonderful at these young ages. They are so full of excitement and wonder, their imagination can take them everywhere and they don't even realize that is make believe. Oh well at least they are having fun.

Bell Blog said...

Seriously that is the best thing you could ever say! He really is adorable and you are such a great mom! He is lucky to have you...

Wesley Warren said...

But you did punish him for mixing Batman's costume with Superman's costume, right? He's got to know that you can't do that. And the picture where he's punching the Spider-Man inflatable? Uh, hello?- Spider-Man and Batman/Superman are from two different universes (Marvel vs. DC).

Allison, I know I was a lousy friend in high school and remain one to this day, but what makes me feel the worst of all is that somehow, I could have done or said something to prevent this. Maybe a casual, "Hey Dee, don't let me interrupt your AP History homework, but don't you think it's ridiculous that some people actually who would win in a fight between the Green Lantern and Wolverine? I mean, they couldn't even ever actually meet seeing as they come from different versions of the planet earth, let along fight!" I'm sure something that mind-blowing in its scope, yet enlightening in its simplicity, would have stayed with you well into your adult years.


Oh, and randomly, I'm sort of in love with Joshua Jackson, because I think he rocks on "Fringe" and he reminds me of Brent. Hubba hubba! (And he was awesome in Mighty Ducks 3.)