CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Trick or Treat... "jumping feet" (as Trey says)





Cousins






My two Super Mans!


Trey & Papa



Halloween keeps getting more and more fun as Trey gets older! He was so excited to wear his Superman costume this year and daddy wore his as well. So I was Lois Lane, even though several people thought I was Sarah Palin. He got a few pics with his cousin, Blake the Scarecrow, and then went around with some of his neighbor friends, Ethan and Seth to Trick or Treat! He was more interested in giving out candy this year, however, and only stayed out for awhile. Even at that he kept taking candy out of his bag and giving it to kids that he passed along the way! It was so cute. When he was done trick or treating with daddy he came home and said, "here you go mom, this is for you." (giving me all his candy). What a sweetheart!

1 comment:

Bell Blog said...

I loved the whole family theme!