CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday & Mother's Day!

Mother's Day Flowers


Happy Birthday to me!








I get to celebrate Mother's Day and my B-day close together! Brent and Trey surprised me with gorgeous flowers, pajama pants and the new Prince CD! :) I'm a sucker for Prince! They made me feel like a great mom which I appreciate, especially as I have been so tired this last month of pregnancy! What sweet boys!

On my B-day just a few days later, Brent had decorations up (which my mom sent, thanks!) and the boys made me waffles! Brent is the best waffle-maker, by the way! Trey loved popping the poppers which spewed out confetti everywhere! That night the boys took me to La Encatada - which is a high-end shopping area and took me to a fancy restaurant, North, which I ordered the salmon- MMMM.... good! Brent and Trey got me $100 gift card to the mall to spend on "myself", he said, "not the baby." Which is so hard when there is so much cuter stuff for baby girls than me! It was a great b-day! Ooh- Brent even got me an icecream cake!

It's become tradition for my mom and I to plant pots for my birthday, I think we've done it over the last 4 years. It was great to have her in town and be able to keep the tradition alive for my birthday! She also bought me a way cute grey dress! Thanks mom, my pots are doing great! I'll have to take another picture since they have grown tremendously since those pics were taken. Especially the potato vines!

Ken and Linda bought me a sewing machine and the tools to go along with it. Thank you so much as I have been using it a ton! :)

Thanks to everyone who called or left messages on facebook! My 28th b-day was so great!

3 comments:

Yorgason said...

Happy birthday lady it's sounds like your boys took good care of you...You look so good pregnant you are all belly it so cute I wish I stayed that skinny..take care

Clements Family said...

Oh how fun to have your mom there to celebrate with you! I hope you had a great day!
Also, if you want to call my friend about pictures when you are here, just let her know that you know me. She would love to take them! Especially with having a new baby!!

Bell Blog said...

Beautiful flowers! I think I have a black thumb... My flowers always seem to die. You look great btw :) Love ya, can't wait to see baby Andee