CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Seriously, it starts this early???


The FUNNIEST TREY MOMENT!!!
So we were watching the Season Finale of American Idol together as a family and we got to the part where the "bikini girl" came out to accept her "award". Trey yelled out, "Wait, pause it!" (since we have Tivo) I asked him why, and he said, "I like that girl in the pink! Mom, take a picture with the camera!" Brent and I couldn't stop laughing and Trey went and got the camera and told me I had to take a picture. We told him to point to the one he liked (which you can see he did in the picture). After we took the picture, he said, "My wanna take a closer look..." and had us zoom in so he could see the picture better. He started giggling and said, "My really liked her, my like pretty girls." We could not stop laughing hysterically and then Brent asked Trey what he liked about her. Trey replied, "My like her legs, her suit, and herself."
I couldn't believe that it starts this early! My 3 year old son, liking the "pretty girls"! Let's hope he'll choose pretty ones with brains down the road! :)

4 comments:

Shay said...

thats pretty darn funny! just wait til he sees is sister and starts to figure out "parts"...the fun continues!

Clements Family said...

oh that is hilarious! what a cute little guy you have!

Destenee said...

That is so funny! I'm glad you documented that for postarity!!!

Jamie said...

SOOO funny! Like father, like son I guess!