CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oquirrah Mountain Temple







Trey and I went with my mom to the Oquirrah Mountain Temple Open House. It was really neat that Trey was able to walk through a temple! It was beautiful inside and was glad I had a chance to view the inside with Trey! He loved the paintings of Jesus, especially the one with Jesus and the black lamb. My mom was telling him the story of how Jesus went out looking for the lost lamb and as we continued through the temple, the next picture was just of Jesus. Trey continued the story of the lamb by saying, "And then Jesus dropped him." (since there was no lamb in that picture).

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh my word, that story is hilarious! So I found your blog through Steph-- yay for that! Your kids are ADORABLE. I love your pictures. Hope you are doing well.