CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Sweet, Little Man


This post is to somehow put into words how much I love my little man! I was a little worried what would happen when Andee entered our family. It had just been the 3 of us for 4 years and I didn't know how Trey would react with a new baby sister. But from the moment he came to the hospital to see her and when he wanted to look at her "old feet" (since her feet were all wrinkly, brand new), I knew he would be a loving and protective big brother! It has been 3 months since Andee joined our family and Trey spends his time caring for her. He always says how cute she is and calls her "baby sis". He constantly tries to help, either by singing her songs, wiping off spit up, making her laugh, picking out her clothes, putting a blanket over her and even trying to change her diaper! Trey Carter Bushman is a wonderful big brother! I LOVE YOU BUDDY!
My sweet, little man!

No comments: