CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Grateful Breakfast - January 9, 2011

 Grateful Breakfast
It is now becoming one of our traditions to have a "Grateful Breakfast" where we as friends get to express what we are thankful for.  We each bring an item (wrapped up so we can guess who they're from) that represent something we were thankful for in the past year.  

I brought a yearbook and lightbulb.  The yearbook represented my friends that I made in high school.  These friends in these pictures, who made my move back to Utah so much easier.  We have been going to weekly lunches and other events together that have strengthened our friendships.  

The lightbulb represented the "ah hah" moments when something that I had been trying to teach my children finally clicked.  I am so grateful for those teaching moments that make my job as a mother so fulfilling.

No comments: