CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Disneyland & California Adventure
















I took the Jordan Cheerleaders to Nationals in Anaheim. I took my mom who has NEVER been to Disneyland to help watch Trey & to experience the magic! We had a great time together! Trey's favorites were Toon Town, Buzz Lightyear Ride, Pirates, Monsters Inc. & the Tarzan tree! My personal favorites were the Tower of Terror which I went on with all my girls, Scremin', the Muppet's 3D Movie which I laughed hysterically in and the Aladdin show we watched (the Genie was FANTASTIC!) My cheerleaders did good, not making it to finals, but I was proud of them! It was a great experience for them and myself as a coach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm uh not totally sure....but I THINK Mr. Incredible is gettin a little fresh with you.

Shay said...

what?? you went to disneyland without us?? bummer! we have season passes and all! let us know next time. way to go with your squad!!!

Ashlee said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I LOVE Disneyland- I am officially jealous!