CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

GRIZZLY "GNO"






The pack got back together for a little "Grizzly" Girl's Night Out! (that's Copper Hills Grizzlies in case some of you are wondering). It was so fun to girl talk, enjoy Cheesecake Factory (my usual, Miso Salmon), and get pampered with pedicures. However, what were the hot towels all about??? $3 to rub our legs with semi-warm towels, not even leave them on for some "tingling"??? Oh, except your's Diana, you got the "HOTTTT" towel!!! I'm still laughing over the scream that came out of your mouth! And Heather - love the black toenails! You are definitely a "Hills" gal! :) So much fun! Can't wait for the next GNO! I think it's Lindsey's turn to plan that one at her house with the cheer videos!?!... "We're Rough, We're Tough..." :)

4 comments:

Di said...

I think we are the only ones that blogged about our fun outing. Can't wait to get together again. You are too fun! Love the cute pictures of your family on the side.

Haskins said...

That sounds like heaven!! I am so glad that you were able to do that! I love girls night out! You look so cute by the way!

Tami said...

hey Allison just wanrd to let you know I got our blog going. Hopefully we can keep in touch better!
Your little trey is about the cutest kid ever!! Tami

Clements Family said...

Love the pictures! I am cool with another night out at Lindsey's-but we have to do it soon, or you will all be waiting on me! Then we can take new pictures -then maybe I won't look so big!