CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Celebrity Spotting off coast of Lake Powell


"Celebrity Brent Bushman and son, Trey spotted in Lake Powell" :) I thought this picture looked like one of those on the People magazine... okay I think I'm funnier than I really am! For the 4th of July we went with Brent's family to Lake Powell! Parts of the trip were so fun... the other part, Trey got a fever of 104 on the second day. Poor thing! He did enjoy seeing the "alien ruins" a.k.a. "Indian ruins" and loved fishing with his cousins, but we ended up going home early to find out he had strep throat. We were so bummed he couldn't enjoy it more! We did however find a really cool cave that you could swim into and stand up in! People had put rose petals in there (I wonder why??) :) and written there names all over the walls.

6 comments:

Tami said...

Really cute pictures! So sad that he got sick, I hate it when my kids are sick. Fevers scare me! I am glad he is ok though.

Holland said...

I thought that your comment about the celebs was funny. I always crack my self up too. When are you guys moving? We need to get everyone together before you go.

Clements Family said...

Love the picture! Looks like you guys had so much fun...even though Trey got sick! I am sorry!

Aim said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Too bad Trey was sick, thats the worst when your baby gets sick. Love the naked pics! So cute!

Tyler said...

So many things I could say here. But to answer your own question, yes, Allison, you think you are funnier than you really are.

Bell Blog said...

You look hot in your swimsuit too. We didn't want you to feel left out from Allison's comments.