CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

4th & 24th of July



I'm so horrible at updating my blog! So... here is our celebrations in a nutshell for Independance Day and Pioneer Day! On the 4th we had just gotten back from Lake Powell and decided to get some sparklers out for Trey, which he loved! On the 24th we went to Liberty Park to watch fireworks! Trey had a blast on the bouncy slides, rolling down the hill, playing in the sand... but most of all, getting his Batman Tatoo!

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

Hey, I packed your phone number in my storage shed accidentally. I will head over there to get it when my boy wakes up. anyway- I have a question for you about your pictures. my cell is 916-5164 if you see this before I find your number :)

megs said...

Trey is getting so big! He's such a cutie pie... he's going to be such a heart breaker!

It's so fun to catch up with you on your blog. Glad to see you're having a great summer!

xoxo

Bell Blog said...

I am so disappointed that you didn't have matching outfits for the 4th! Better luck next time. Looks like fun!