CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of Preschool




I think I was more excited than Trey for his first day of Preschool, getting new school clothes & a backpack! I signed him up at the Legacy Center (a recreation center) which was to both of our advantages! Trey has preschool MWF from 1-3 and I get to work out in the same building during that time! He was very excited about his new backpack and was so great to take pictures but when it came down to being "dropped off" he wouldn't have it! I ended up sitting with him for the first half hour and finally decided to just let him cry it out. It broke my heart as I left the room... but when it came time to pick him up he was all smiles and said, "I want to come back tomorrow!" A rough start... but he loved it! The teachers were great to sit with him and get him adjusted! I can't believe he is growing up so fast!

3 comments:

easleyfamily said...

what a big boy! And a cutie!!! Time sure does fly!

Holland said...

I love that his backpack is as big as he is. That works out great for you to be able to work out while he is in school. I heard that was a great preschool.

The Lind's said...

Such a handsome little guy!! I can't believe our babies are old enough to go to preschool!! I think it's sad! but also so fun to see them grow and have their own little personalities!