CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Yep... still here!




You guys have been wondering if we are still here or in Florida... wow that must mean we don't get out much! :) Yes, we are still here and as the weather is getting a bit more chilly and crisp, I am more and more ANXIOUS to get to Florida! With the housing market as it is, we haven't had any offers that we want to take and so our next goal is to find renters. Brent's company is being way cool about not pressuring us to get down to Florida, however, I think I am the one that is putting on the pressure now that the weather has changed! We just got back from Mexico (800 pictures later) so I will post some pics once I go through all of them! That is another reason why I'm anxious to get to Florida because the weather was AMAZING in Mexico!

2 comments:

Bell Blog said...

Such a bummer... It will work out! In the mean time, visit me!

Bell Blog said...

Seriously... I don't know if I should be allowed to shop with you... I will end up looking like your chubby twin. :)