CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

10 Year Reunion

10 YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION


That Was Then:
(I stole these pics from Lindsay... since all mine are in UT, Thanks Linds!)

cheering at games & competitions, curling my hair for hours for the dances, driving Mandy's car without my license, listening to Tim & Faith, cruising State Street while listening to Tupac's "Changes" and Brittany Spears, Spring Breaks in Las Vegas and Mesquite, NV, after game parties with "us five" (Heather, Linsday, Lindsey, Kristin & me), TANNING BEDS, way too many tanning beds, Florida- taking 3rd in Nationals, Mandy coloring my hair GOLDEN blond, Wendy's breadsticks & large fry, throwing Kristin's food out the window (on mistake!!!), Diet Coke, cleaning the Delta Center for a fundraiser... who's idea was that?, painting car windows at Bingham (our rival school) with CHHS & paw prints, missing the Bingham game for turning ourselves in for the prank, working at Copper Rivet in the summers...
the list could go on and on...


This Is Now:
2 kids later and a wonderful husband...
My best friend Mandy, with husband Jason, still coloring my hair... and would probably let me borrow her car if I still wanted :) license or not!


Melissa (Stubler) Pace still sweet and bubbly as ever... no wonder she was Homecoming Queen!
Kacee (Gardner) Call, Sunny Miller, me, Mandy Bell


My "male" BFF, Wesley Warren - still bugged you picked Cheri over me in 9th grade! :)

Richard Wood, Wesley, me, Jonathon Payne
Katie Bullock, Heather Davis, Sunny Miller, Betsy Mikesell, Diana Coe, Lindsay Clements, me

The reunion started with a park get-to-gether for families. Not very many people showed up, but Mandy and I loved hanging out with our kids! Cierra & Andee are only 1 1/2 months apart.


That night, we went to dinner at the Crimson Room at the University of Utah. I had a blast seeing a lot of old friends, not as many as I had hoped, but still some great friends that reminisced with me of the old high school days! The best was having Mandy and Jason there with us! I miss having my best friend around! When we are together, it seems like our friendship is the very same from the first time I met her in class with her perm and glasses in 8th grade. Love ya Mandy!

4 comments:

Clements Family said...

Of course I don't mind that you used my pictures! I was glad I got to see you, since it seems like so long. Next time you are in town we need to plan a girls night!

Heather said...

So many good times! But honestly Allison, is it really a mistake to throw someone's food out the window??? I'm not sure how something "accidently" goes out the window. Mike and I were just talking about the late night cleaning we had to do. The worst part is I don't think we ever saw the money for that. Wonder where it went??? Also, what is that picture from with you, Becky, Lindsay and Mandy with Gerry, Cody and Derek? Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you!

Heather said...

Yes, that is a Miley song on my blog. I hear it and can't help but dance. It just makes me happy. Sad, but I also have it as my ringtone. The guy in my ward has a website bloggled.com. You can go and backup your blog. That way it is saved somewhere in case anything ever happens to your blog. He will be publishing blogs soon but it hasn't launched yet. I will get more information from him on Sunday about it.

Heather said...

Oh yeah, I sell the watches for $20.00 for the watch bands and $10 for a watch face. Email me if you want one and we can work out something.