CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Welcome Boston Joe

Boston Joe Stewart
Born 9.21.09
2.5 lbs
15" tall

We got a call from my sister on Monday, Sept 14th that her water broke at 28 weeks. She was at the hospital and going to keep her on bed rest until little Boston decided to come. We were already planning a trip up to Utah for my 10 year reunion that weekend, but we decided to leave early so I could see my sis and hopefully be there when Boston arrived. I tried to spend a bunch of time with my sis, taking her favs like Chai Frappachino, oreo milkshakes and I even touched her feet, giving her a pedicure! ;) Little Boston decided to stay in for a whole week! We left Monday and sure enough as we were driving through Beaver headed back home, Jayme went into labor. I was so sad to miss Boston's birth and couldn't sleep that night, keeping the phone right by me in case there were any complications. He came with his leg wrapped around his head but was breathing on his own, which is amazing for how little he was!
Since then, he has been in the NICU (newborn intensive care unit) and doing well. A few scares here and there, but overall he is eating well and growing. He'll be there for another 2 months or so and we pray for them everyday!
Can't wait to meet you Boston!
-In the hospital-

Sweet Boston Joe





3 comments:

Clements Family said...

Oh, I am glad that he is doing good...and breathing on his own when he came out-that is awesome. Congrats to your sister! I hope he continues to grow and things go well!

Di said...

I remember you telling me she was pregnant, but I guess I forgot. Tell her congrats! What a sweetheart! Hope he continues to progress just fine! I didn't get a chance to say goodbye at the reunion. I'm glad I got to chat with you more at the park.

Heather said...

How sweet is he? I'm glad he is doing well. Congrats to your sister. Hope all goes well.