CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fun with Grandma

While my mom was down, she bought Andee her Christmas present - the Exersaucer! Andee couldn't stop giggling when we put her in it for the first time. I think I love it more than Andee does, however, because it is another great spot for her to hang out so I can get some housework done! Thanks Mom & Dad!


Grandma & Trey built this fort which they decorated and played in for an entire day! Trey didn't want to stop playing in it and poor Grandma had to have had a sore neck after bending over in it for so long!


1 comment:

Molly said...

You have a blog?!? We should totally blog stalk each other (wait, I'm already doing it...)! Cute pictures! Aren't grandma's awesome with the gifts?