CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's Christmas!

We started off Christmas morning at my mom & dad's. Trey wrote a letter to Santa that specifically told him that he would be staying with his grandma & grandpa so to please deliver his Imaginext Boat there. He was so excited to find that Santa granted his wish!
Opening Presents...

Daddy loved the shoes Trey bought him for Christmas! He also liked the tennis lessons my mom & dad went in on with me for Brent.
I loved the Ed Hardy perfume from Brent and the Hot Chocolate mug Trey handpainted!
Later that morning, the family came over to exchange presents and have my Dad's famous Christmas Breakfast. It was a CRAZY gift-throwing event as everyone SPOILED each other with a ton of presents and rushed as we all had other family member's parties to attend. We literally were throwing presents to one another. But, it was so fun to be in the chaos of family!
Our Family

My Brother Scott, wife Val, and kids Jack & Sophie

Great Grandpa & Grandma Morris

My Parents - Grandma & Grandpa Morris

Uncle Justin - with proof that he likes babies! :)

Sophie & Andee ( only 5 months apart!)

Uncle Joe & Aunt Jayme (my sis)
Boston was at home since he couldn't be out yet, due to being a preemie. Joe's parent's were nice to watch him for a couple hours so they could come.


No comments: