CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Baby Food Conundrum


So from day 1, Andee has NOT liked baby food. I have tried everything from silly faces, making her laugh then shoving it in, airplane, bribing her with a sip of water then discreetly putting in a spoon after... I mean EVERYTHING. She is very independant and I have figured out that letting her feed herself is the key. She wants to hold the spoon and put it in her mouth, BY HERSELF. The problem - as you can see - MESSY!

*even with her feeding herself, she still prefers regular food to baby food. She now eats little bits of pasta, soft veggies, anything that we are eating that she won't choke on. Yesterday, (March 29) we discovered her favorite food - Mac n' Cheese. I think she ate more than Trey.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ok, I think this might surprise you, but be happy that she doesn't like the baby food. Logan would NOT eat it (but would eat regular food) and guess what...he's my best eater of the three kids. I can literally feed him anything and he likes it :)

Bell Blog said...

That is soooo funny! Cierra does not like regular food. We just tried spagetti and it all just ended up on the floor! LOL