CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trey's First Primary Talk

Trey gave his first Primary Talk in church on February 20, 2010. He was so excited to teach others that sins are like dirt. He spread peanut butter all over the picture of the boy. In fact, he kept spreading, and spreading, and spreading the peanut butter for I swear 5 whole minutes. Then he explained that when we sin, our spirits get dirty. We take showers to get the dirt off our bodies, but Jesus had to atone for us in order to get our spirits clean. Then he took a rag and wiped off the peanut butter. It was so cute and the kids LOVED it! I was so proud of my little guy! (too bad the microphone wasn't working so I had to help him repeat some things so the kids could hear) But, I had another PROUD MOM MOMENT! Good Job Trey!


Proud Dad & Sis!

Proud Mom!

No comments: