CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trey's First T-ball Team

Trey LOVES t-ball! At his first practice, he told Brent, "My love this!" He hits the ball really well and enjoys scooping up the balls after they're hit and throwing them to 1st base. It is so fun to see your son play sports. Poor Trey, however, he has a LOUD cheerleader in the stands! But he'll have to deal with it, since I'll be screaming and encouraging him the rest of his life!

Go Greenjackets!








Trey's other biggest fan!

Coming Home...

2 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Cute, cute pics! It's so fun watching your kids' games isn't it!?! I never thought I'd like it, but it changes when it's your own...at least for me it did:) I can't wait to see ya when you come to Utah!

Clements Family said...

Oh my goodness...how cute is that! He plays on a real field!! HOw fun! Love all your updates!
I am jealous of your sun. I keep asking Brooks if we can move to AZ.