CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Going Away Party


Farewell Arizona!  I will miss you, terribly!

My sweet friend, Tina, threw our family a "farewell" party.  My parents were in town so it was fun to have them come as well.  I have made some dear friends here that will forever change my life.  I was not ready to leave, but when life gives you lemon... I guess you have to make lemonade.  My friend, Tina, has taught me to be a better, more giving person.  She and so many others in Arizona were supposed to come into my life to better me.  I will be forever grateful for the friendships I made in Arizona!
-August 14, 2010

Tina, me, Kelly




Mya, Amy, me, Andee

 Allison (which I still think they named after me) :) & Heidi

Alyssa & Briggs, Brett, me, Brent, Bryan, Eric, & AJ




I guess when the Rustand's have a party, someone always get thrown into the pool.  Brent was lucky enough to throw out his wallet first!

Bryan Tobler... You stink!  He got me!


Nothing like WET CLOTHES!

No comments: