CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

How do I post the past 7 months??

Life has been CRAZY the last 7 months and has thrown me for a loop!  I remember sitting in our house in Arizona, which we had only been in for 3 months, looking down at the acceptance letter for the elementary school I wanted Trey to be in with his buddy Jackson and Carson.  This was at the end of July.  We had just gotten back from our trip to San Diego and I was ecstatic that Trey would be attending that school.  The very next week, Brent told me we had a decision to make as he was offered a position at the corporate office in Utah.

After many tears, because of the thought of not living by my dear friends I had made... Tina, Jodi, Amy, Lilian, Lauren, Lori, to name a few... we decided to move back up to Utah.  The opportunity for Brent's career was too great to pass up.  My best friend, who I'm sure was guided somehow, called me to tell me where her parents were going on a mission.  Before she could get a few words out, I broke into tears.  She was so sweet to listen to my sobs and then once I had calmed down said, "What if you could live in my parents house while they're on their mission?"  It's funny how things all seem to work out... well, ok when Heavenly Father has a hand in things that is!  We were so blessed to have my parents and Brent's dad & cousin come to our house and pack everything up.  Drive back to Utah, stay in Brent's parents house for 2 months and now we are living in South Jordan in a house which was practically my second home growing up.

I miss Arizona terribly.  Mostly, my friends!!  And secondly, the weather!!  Oh how I HATE the cold.  But moving back to Utah was an easy move back.  Our family is here and what has been so wonderful is the friendships I made in high school are still strong.  My girlfriends and I get together every Monday for "ladies lunch" and those lunches have made it an easy transition.

So... I am going to throw a few pics from the last 7 months up because I have a BUTTLOAD and I don't know how to blog all of them.  But I have a great excuse as I'm still trying to get out of boxes and get my life somewhat organized!  :)  But, all the adventures in life make us who we are.  And my adventures are definitely making me a much more patient person.

I am so happy for my husband's job and the opportunities he has been given.  I love my husband.  He is such a hard worker and I'm so grateful for him each day.

Now, that I've written a novel (which I NEVER do on my blog) here are some pics from the last 7 months.















 The KING







Games must have been the theme this year and I was SO happy to get so many!  Some of our favorites were Blockus, Cat & the Hat board game, snake pick up sticks, mickey mouse yahtzee and so many more!  It was so fun to have that many kids come and Trey had a blast!

Andee turned 1!
We had already celebrated the kids birthday in Utah but Trey had a party in AZ with his friends (above) and so when Andee turned 1, three days later, we went swimming to celebrate!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDEE!




Trey got a brand new bike from Nana and Papa for his b-day.  He showed off his riding skills everyday in AZ!



Andee started walking at about 11 months!  That was an exciting day!




Trey enjoyed playing baseball, even if it was 90 degrees at 8 in the morning!



 Go Greenjackets!


So much more to blog... but it's a start!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I love the update...and the novel. And I love that you're back! Can't wait for more updates

Heather said...

PS can you teach me how to do the digital scrapbooking sometime:)

Clements Family said...

Love the quick update. I am glad you are back. Thanks for planning our ladies lunch every week!