CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011



I had never watched "The Bachelor" until this year because when all of us girls went to lunch that is all they would talk about when the show was on.  So, I thought I'd watch and see what all the fuss was about and dragged my husband along as well.  Sure enough, I was pretty hooked, especially thanks to crazy "Michelle".  I decided to throw a "Bachelor" cocktail party.  We had an open "non-alcoholic" bar and yummy desserts with a single rose on a platter in the center.  I made a Bachelor trivia with a "Dinner for Two" prize. 
All of the couples worked hard to answer questions about past seasons of The Bachelor.




The husbands were totally into it as you can tell.


Making fun of Michelle on the show when she said when she kisses the Bachelor, there will be fireworks going off from behind.

 In the end, Heather and Mike took the "Dinner for Two" prize - 2 tv dinners and a ring pop!





No comments: