CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

XOXO

Brent was going to be out of town for Valentine's so we snuck away for the weekend before to spend some much needed "alone" time.  We stayed at the Hotel Monaco, (Brent chatting with Ice T in the elevator!!) and did some shopping at Gateway Mall.  Brent bought me an Iphone!!! and we got him some great clothes, thanks to Urban Outfitters.


 We also exchanged gifts - massage for me and a DKNY watch for Brent.
 It was a great weekend!  Thanks babe!  I love you!

Valentines Day
 Trey passed out ipod valentines

Being the room mom, I got to plan the V-day party, as well as the Halloween and Christmas party.  I was excited to have the kids "pin the heart", play bingo, twister & decorate cookies.




I also had all the kids write notes why they loved their teacher and put together a book for Mrs. Park.




Since Brent was out of town, I decided to surprise the kids and take them to Build-a-bear.  They had never been there and were so excited to make their own stuffed animal for Valentine's Day!







Trey ended up picking Darth Vader Bear and Andee, Tinkerbell Kitty.

We went to eat at California Pizza Kitchen after.

I am so lucky to have my kids.  I am so lucky to feel that kind of love that you only have for your children.  That unconditional love.

I love you Trey and Andee!
-xoxo Mom

1 comment:

Chime Free Samples said...

Looks like an entertaining family, enjoyed so much on V-Day, i think Christmas preparations will be bigger than the Halloween and V-Day!