CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Celebrate Good Times... Come On!






It finally feels "official"! I decided to "walk" at the commencement ceremony at UVSC (even though I graduated in December, they only have commencements in April). I am so glad that I did! My cute parents brought me balloons and posted a sign on the door... "awesome, dad!" :) and Brent's parents were so nice to come and support me as well! My friend, Lisa Edstrom and I walked together. My mom gave Trey some clapping hands so he could clap for his mommy! He was so cute when he saw me down below and used them all through the event (even when it was quiet... oops)! The most precious thing he said was when my mom said to him, "Trey look, mom is going to walk on the red carpet." He said to my mom, "When I'm bigger, bigger, bigger, I want to walk on the red carpet!" How cute! I'm so glad that I finished my college degree with a walk down the red carpet!

8 comments:

Tami said...

congratulations! That's really cool! What a cute little guy you have.

Heather said...

Congratulations! Good for you! Maybe one day when I get bigger I can be just like you and walk down the red carpet...maybe??

Di said...

Congrats! It feels so good to attend graduation and celebrate all that hard work doesn't it. You look so cute... I love the bright pink shirt.
Now it's time to get your Masters right... in having another baby :)

The Lind's said...

Congrats! Way to go Allison! I bet that is the best feeling to be ALL done! You look so cute...as always! And you little Trey is adorable!

kat. said...

Congratulations!!! & what a beautiful family you have/belong to!!!

Lyndee said...

Congrats! that is awesome! now we need to do your family pics some time, if it would stop snowing that would be even better! :)

The Millers said...

wow... I am sitting here totally envious that you completed school. That is a huge accomplishment, and i am so proud of you like a mama would be.. lol
nicole

Clements Family said...

Congrats! that is so exciting! I am so jealous!