CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Great Grandpa Bushman's 90th Birthday







Below: (from left to right) me, Jill (Brent's sister), Linda (Brent's mom) & Keri (our sister-in-law) holding her 4th, Kayla.




Brent's Grandpa turned 90 and all his kids (7 of them I believe) put together a really nice party for him. Wow! There is a ton of posterity from Great Grandpa! Unfortunately, he was standing up to long and had been fasting the day of his party so he fainted. They took him to the hospital and gave him fluids. He is fine now... just a bummer that that happened at his birthday party. The cousins were so cute together and they took the bandanas (which were part of the table decor) and made capes. I got my baby fix holding Kayla (the newest addition to Ken and Linda's grandkids). Trey is always so sweet with her and he wanted to give her a kiss! The kids found the primary room and figured out how to turn on the microphone! Kennadee, Tyson and Kaitlyn sang away while Trey found the piano and accompanied them! It was nice to see all of the Bushman lineage which barely fit into the church gym. Oh... Ty and Ash, check out the second picture of Trey... like mother, like son! :) I couldn't stop laughing after I saw that picture!

2 comments:

Tami said...

ok the first picture of trey is so dang cute! Gosh I havent seen Jill in forever how is she doing? does she have a blog?

Ashlee said...

Wow!! That is all I have to say-- what are you teaching that boy? ;)
Your house looks so cute. I am sad that you are moving too! But happy that you'll be closer to us!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks...