CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We're Moving




We are moving to Florida! Brent accepted a job with Del Sol (the company we worked for in Hawaii and Michigan). His position is the Sales Director of retail stores in the Carribean and Central America. He will manage current stores in that area and scout out new locations for stores to open up. He will also work with the cruise lines to promote Del Sol's retail stores in the ports around the Carribean. He is very excited to use his Spanish again and to travel all around his territory! I am excited for the beach, SUN!!!, and humidity (yes, I'm weird and I love it!) It is bitter sweet as I will miss my family and friends dearly! We just hope many of you will come visit! (We will always have a place for visitors!) Brent will start his new job on May 13 here in Utah and then we will probably move out around the end of July, first of August. We are looking at buying a home in the Ft. Lauderdale area, where Brent's office will be. So... you better come visit!!!! We're just a few hours away from Disneyworld, Busch Gardens, the Keys, and a quick hour flight to the Bahamas!!! ENTICING????? I hope so! Oh... and of course like MINUTES away from the beach!

4 comments:

The Lind's said...

ahhh! I am excited for you guys!! Congrats! Do you plan to be there awhile...obviously buying a house! But it's not like what you did in Michigan or Hawaii? Wow that is exciting for you! Good luck with the next couple of months finding a home and all that FUN stuff! Too fun! Having the beach minutes away is almost as good as family and friends...just kidding. but it's fun! and of course you'll make lots of friends in Florida!

Lyndee said...

Good luck in your adventure! it sounds like fun, I like the beach! Do you want to shot family shots before your hubby goes? I have this weekend free (or any day!) only if you want to! :)

Clements Family said...

Well I am impressed that you are happy for the humidity! That is my least favorite part of Florida! That will be so much fun for you guys! Also, when you move, make sure you buy Blue Bell ice cream. It is the best. My mother-in-law buys me my own to eat when I visit because it is so yummy. Congrats Brent on your new job!

Di said...

I'll be sure to pay you a visit and we actually might go down mid August. It will be such a good experience for you guys. Can't wait when we finally get out of Utah. And then when I leave I"m sure I'll want to come back.