CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn Release





Okay... I know what you are all thinking. I really did go at midnight to pick up the Breaking Dawn book. My sister-in-law, Jill (far left in 1st photo) and friend Monica (far right in 1st photo) decided to go to Barnes n Noble for the book... BIG MISTAKE! CRAZY people were there, dressed up... 40 year old moms with I HEART EDWARD on their arms... it was ridiculous and embarrassing! Plus the line was full of probably 300 people! So we decided to hit the Walmart in American Fork and I ran into Errin Heward, my old roommate from college! (to the left of me) It was so fun to see her and catch up! Later, Jill, Monica and I went back to Jill's house for a "slumber party" to begin the new book... however I decided to start over and read the 3 books of the series again before reading the 4th. So nobody say anything yet because I haven't read it yet! We were complete dorks and decided we better take some pics to document the night (yes we even wrote Edward and Jacob's names on our arms)... and stayed up to 4:30 in the morning... but it was a blast! Plus, we had desserts galore to munch on!

8 comments:

Di said...

Yeah, I think you are crazy... hee hee. Looks like fun! I guess I'm the only outcast not reading the books. I actually remember Erin, she was on the WJ drill team.
I'm so sad I didn't get to see you when we got together with Becca. We can still plan a cheer video night though - so lets do it. We definitely need to hang out before you move!

Lyndee said...

I am still waiting for the library to call me and tell me It's my turn! :) btw- do you care if I post your pictures on my blog? I forgot to ask you earlier and somehow I managed to lose my phone! argh!

Haskins said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love nights like that! I am just reading it now and I love it!!!

Tami said...

HOW FUN!! You are going to lovve it that's all I have to say!! Tell Jill hi for me, wow I havent seen her in forever! Is she pregnant with her first?? Such fun pictures!

Bell Blog said...

Someone DIES! Oh crap did I ruin the ending? :)

The Smith's said...

Love your blog! We will have to do another girls night before you go to florida. And hopefully you don't have tennis in the morning. Wait, you didn't go last time!

Clements Family said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! The book is so dang good...I won't ruin it for you!

The Lind's said...

Hey you! I am sad I never got to see you! When are you moving...maybe you shouldn't! haha! Or wait until Dec. when I visit..then move! Hope you are doing good. Oh I saw your family pictures on Lyndee's blog...WAY CUTE!! I want her to take my families pics. Keep in touch! Becca