CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Preschool Fun

I've been enjoying teaching Trey Preschool while being out here in Tucson. He is so willing to learn and excited each day we have class. I've been keeping his same schedule that he had in Utah (MWF 1:00 - 3:00 PM) and taught him all about the letter U last week. This week I taught him all about St. Patrick's Day, the origin, leprechauns, pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, etc... We took a field trip outside or Trey called it the "Green Adventure" and looked for everything green around our apartment complex. He had so much fun! (The slide below shows the pics we took). We came home and made a collage from the pictures and leaves we collected. Then I taught him about shamrocks or clovers, also green, and got into St. Patrick's Day! I've had a lot of fun and it's so great when he will get a grin on his face and say, "Preschool today!?!" That makes it all worth it when I see him learning and excited about it!

No comments: