CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Creative Moments



I love being creative and using my imagination! Since Brent was called as the Scout Cub Master, I have been able to help out with his pack meetings! His last gathering was all about jungles, so I had an idea to make cupcakes into a snake. I thought it was pretty clever - don't look too closely, I am not a professional cake decorater by any means. However, I have a lot of fun coming up with "themed" activites to go along. We had the room decorated with a tent, fire, etc... to look like Brent was on a jungle safari. The kids walked into an entrance of huge palm leaves with snakes and monkeys hanging down. And all the treats went along: red vines, animal crackers, ants on a log (the old celery, peanut butter and raisins), etc... It was a lot of fun and I think I'm enjoying his calling more than he is!

No comments: