CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Dear Andee...





I love how you wake up every morning with a big grin on your face! I love all the attention we get when we're out and about from strangers saying how beautiful you are. Most everyone who first meets you says what a "smiley" baby you are! Your smile brightens my day. I love your curiosity and how you want to touch everything around you. Your laugh is intoxicating and I love that it sounds like a dog panting, "ha-ha-ha-ha"! It's hard when I'm trying to put you down to sleep at 11:00 pm and as soon as I set you in your crib, you open your eyes and grin. But, I can't help but smile myself when you look up at me with your big, blue eyes. I giggle everytime you laugh at your brother and how you look up to him with such fascinated and adoring eyes. You love when I sing to you and it makes me happy to know I can calm you down with my voice. Daddy hates that you only want to be held and fall asleep with me at night, but I secretly love and relish in it! I love every moment with you and am so blessed you are in my life!
I love you!
-Mom

No comments: