CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

A cute moment...

So, I'm blogging out of order, but I had to write this story down or I would forget.

Today as I was trying on clothes with my children in the dressing room, Trey slaps my belly.  I said to him,  "Funny how my belly goes down after having a baby in there, huh."  And then I asked him if he wanted mom to have another baby.  He said, "Yes. I want it to be a boy."  I told him how we don't get to decide whether it's a girl or boy.  He said, "I know a way to help, mom."  And in the dressing room at Ross, he gets on his knees and starts praying, "Dear Heavenly Father, grateful for this day, grateful for the food.  Please bless that mommy with have a baby boy. And name of Jesus Christ, amen."


What a sweet boy.  (That does NOT, however, mean that I'm going to have another baby.)  :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a sweet boy! It seems that even after having 3 siblings, they still want more! Just the other day, Tyson told me he wanted me to have another baby...um I don't think so!!! :)

easleyfamily said...

So cute! My girls have most recently decided to pray for twins...Is it wrong to hope their prayers aren't answered??? Probably huh?