CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Other fun pics - October 2010


Me & my Baby
I love that Andee is SO girly and loves to play with dolls.  She loves her baby and is such a good mom to her.



Uh oh... TROUBLE!
You know that sound... COMPLETE SILENCE.  It's a parent's worse nightmare, because you know trouble is right around the corner.  Sure enough, I was in the other room doing my hair when that sound of nothingness occurred.  And then Trey's faint voice, "Mom, Andee made a mess."  Yes, she had gotten into the flour and poured it everywhere and put it all over her face and clothes.  



My Cute Kids





Boston & Andee jammin' on the piano


While living at Brent's parents house, Linda "Nana" was so cute to have "Doughnut Saturdays" with Trey.  He was thrilled when he got
THE BIGGEST DOUGHNUT EVER, as he put it!


1 comment:

Heather said...

That picture of Andee with flour all over her face is awesome! So precious.