CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I loved about 2010...



  • Being with just my immediate family in Arizona.  Learning to rely on my spouse more and building a stronger relationship with him and my children.  
  • Meeting individuals in Arizona, who became some of my best friends, that inspired me.
  • Being humbled by not having a lot and trusting in the Lord and realizing that His hand was guiding us through all of our trials.
  • Having wonderful parents and in-laws that helped us and visited often.


  •  Being a mother to the 2 most beautiful, sweet and loving children.




  •  Spending our 9th year of marriage together and gaining a stronger appreciation for my husband's hard work and drive.




  • Appreciating the fact that Brent still tells me all the time, after 10 years of dating, that I am beautiful.




  • Her laughter & smiles that melt me.
  • Her ability to walk and her personality blooming.
  • Her love and adoration for her big brother.
  • Her "girlyness", how she wants to wear bracelets & have her hair done. And how she'll walk around with a purse around her arm.
  • Her "pease" (please) and "tank oo" (thank you); "titty" (kitty)
  • How she always finds my shoes and walks around in them on the tile floor to hear them "click"
  • Her cuddles and maybe even her pinches!  Ow! She finds the tiniest bit of skin to grab.
  • Her giggles.
  • Always wanting Mommy!!



  • His sweetness to his sister.
  • His kind, innocent and caring personality and being ok with not having to buy toys all the time.
  • The laughter he brings to me everyday.
  • Seeing Trey ride his "big boy" bike for the first time. (even if it is with training wheels still) and the confidence it gave him.
  • His goofiness.
  • His curiosity.




  • Our family trips to San Diego & Anaheim.
  • Trey's reaction and glow on his face when he was on the beach the first time on the trip.
  • Andee's "SLOW" reaction to the sand, but quickly enjoying herself.
  • The look on Trey's face when he saw Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters (after he hadn't watched the show for so long."
  • Even better, the excitement he had when he saw the Disney Pixar parade.






  • His hugs & kisses everyday before school.




  • Brent's love for his children.  
  • When Brent got home from work and the kids yelled, "Dad & Da Da!"
  • That Brent enjoyed his job & was able to work from home.








  • I was able to be involved in our ward through Primary and Activities Committee.
  • I was the primary chorister and loved going to church EVERY Sunday.
  • Feeling the spirit every time the primary children sang.
  • Making wonderful friends and being able to share my religious beliefs all the time.
  • Swimming all the time in AZ & soaking up the sun.
  • Trey's amazing preschool and teacher, Mrs. Pachecho.




  • My children are everything.  They are the reason I'm here.  They are what give me purpose.  



2 comments:

Jamie said...

Such a beautiful family! Love you guys and I'm so glad you're back :)!!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Hi Allison, I am Gentry's mom I saw the bachelor pictures on Betsy's blog. Wow you need to start a party planning business.!! The party looked amazing!! Every detail. I was wondering where you got the darling blouse you were wearing at that party? It was darling and you looked so cute!! I will understand if you don't want to share. Have a happy day!
Cyndy
rouney84065@yahoo.com