CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Notice Something Different?


Andee has been touched (okay, more like poked) with a little "BLING"! Look closely, Andee got her ears pierced! It was November 11, 2009 and we were on our way to the mall for some shopping when Brent and I brought up the idea of getting Andee's ears pierced. He said that we should just do it today, but I was a little hesitant. I knew I wanted to get her ears pierced when she was little, but I didn't know if I could have my sweet baby girl's ears poked. Brent talked me into it and I was a nervous wreck in the store. I made him hold her while they were pierced. Then I quickly took her after to soothe her cries. She only wailed for a minute or less and then was just fine... and beautified! :) She looks so cute with her earrings!!




3 comments:

Lyndee said...

She is so cute! :)

Heather said...

She looks darling! It was the opposite story for Mike and I, when I wanted to pierce Kaylee's. I had to convince Mike, and then he had to leave the store while I did it. You'll be happy you did it while she was little. There is NO WAY Kaylee would do it now.

Clements Family said...

Oh how cute!!! I can't believe it was Brent that was all about it! That is awesome! Love all your updates!