CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

Brent's parents came down and stayed in Oro Valley, just north of us, for Thanksgiving. We went up to their condo for Thanksgiving dinner and enjoyed turkey dinner and his Dad's famous GRAVY! mmmm... makes me hungry just thinking about it! We enjoyed the peacefulness and relaxation. Then, Brent decided to go out with his parents on Black Friday. He was able to do almost all of our Christmas shopping at 3:00 am and did it all for about $200. Way to go Brent! Glad it was you, not me staying up all night! :)



Cheerleader in the making! :)
Andee enjoying her "bumbo" that Nana bought for her.


I am so thankful for my children and the completeness they bring to my life. I understand why it is so important to have family and how fulfilling it is to be a parent. Through the rough days and wonderful days, I smile each time I think about my children. I love them so much! I am also so blessed to have a wonderful and caring husband! He is an amazing father and brings so much happiness to our marriage and family! This Thanksgiving I reflected on all that I am grateful for and to bring another baby into our family this year has been the icing on the cake! It has been amazing to see Trey become a brother and be so sweet and supportive of his baby sis. How lucky I am, and grateful to Heavenly Father for giving me my sweet family.

No comments: