CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Surprise!



Grandma brought Trey a new nutcracker to go with his red one.

I asked my mom to come down to Tucson for Trey's first Christmas program and to visit for a while. I wanted to surprise Trey and so we kept it a secret from him. On December 16th, I picked Trey up from Preschool and told him I had to run an errand. We drove to the airport and he said, "We're at the airport?" I told him I was picking up a friend. He asked if she was from church and I said, "Well, she's in our church." I told him she had black hair and to keep an eye out for her. We must have entered the wrong terminal because my mom was already waiting for us. We walked outside and she hid behind a wall. She jumped out at Trey and he stood there for what seemed like 5 minutes, SHOCKED! Then smiled and ran and gave her a big hug! He was so surprised and so excited to see her!

No comments: